Glute Fitness Plan
Having a strong butt is really important to your overall health. Your glute muscles are the largest and strongest muscles in your body. These muscles have a huge impact on your overall body strength and everyday movement. They help to strengthen your core and support a range of compound movements. With every step you take your glutes are working to stabilize your hips and lower back. I created this guide to help strengthen, shape, and grow your glute muscles.
This is a 12 weeks plan sectioned into 3 phases. Each phase will take you 4 weeks to complete. You will complete 2 workouts each week. This guide is suitable for those who have been training for at least 12 weeks.
You will complete a warm up sequence followed by the primary workout. In total, you will do 9 different exercises per workout. Each workout will take you 40 minutes to complete.
- Build lean muscle.
- Develop power and strength at home.
- Tone and shape your body.
- Increase your muscular endurance and aerobic fitness.
- Improve your posture, balance, and stability.
- Improve your flexibility.
- Create a mind-muscle connection.
- Maintain a healthy training routine.
- Target glutes.
- Video gifs showcasing correct exercise form.
- Step by step “how to” instructions.
- Exercise tips and benefits explained.
- Simple and easy to follow.
- At home convenience.
Equipment: You will need a bench or chair for 1 exercise and dumbbell weights between 5 lbs and 15 lbs.
Post Purchase: Please check your email for the link to your fitness plan. Your link will not expire.