Dumbbell Fitness Plan
Your intro to dumbbell training. I created this guide to showcase the best exercises that you can do at home using dumbbell weights to build muscle mass, increase full body strength, burn fat, and improve muscle endurance.
This is a 12 weeks plan sectioned into 3 phases. Each phase will take you 4 weeks to complete. You will complete 4 workouts each week and rest 3 days each week. This guide is suitable for those who have been training for at least 12 weeks.
You will complete 2 lower body workouts each week and 2 upper body workouts each week. You will complete a warm up sequence followed by the primary workout. In total, you will do 9 different exercises per workout. Each workout will take you 40 minutes to complete.
- Improve your cardiovascular endurance.
- Improve your muscle strength.
- Improve your posture, balance, and stability.
- Improve your flexibility.
- Improve your metabolism.
- Burn fat.
- Build lean muscle.
- Tone and shape your body.
- Target full body.
- Video gifs showcasing correct exercise form.
- Step by step “how to” instructions.
- Exercise tips and benefits explained.
- Simple and easy to follow.
- At home convenience.
Equipment: You will need a bench or chair for 2-3 exercises and dumbbell weights between 5 lbs and 15 lbs range.
Post Purchase: Please check your email for the link to your fitness plan. Your link will not expire.