Back And Biceps Fitness Plan
The primary goal of this guide is to develop muscular endurance and strength in the back and biceps using dumbbell weights.
This is a 12 weeks plan sectioned into 3 phases. Each phase will take you 4 weeks to complete. You will complete 2 workouts each week. This guide is suitable for those who have been training for at least 12 weeks. Each workout will take you 35 minutes to complete.
- Build muscle.
- Develop power and strength at home.
- Tone and shape your body.
- Increase your muscular endurance and aerobic fitness.
- Improve your posture, balance, and stability.
- Improve your flexibility.
- Improve your metabolism.
- Burn fat.
- Create a mind-muscle connection.
- Maintain a healthy training routine.
- Target back and biceps.
- Video gifs showcasing correct exercise form.
- Step by step “how to” instructions.
- Exercise tips and benefits explained.
- Simple and easy to follow.
- At home convenience.
Equipment: You will need a bench or chair and dumbbell weights between 5 lbs and 15 lbs.
Post Purchase: Please check your email for the link to your fitness plan. Your link will not expire.