4 Week Core Challenge
The primary goal of this challenge is to strengthen the abdominal wall. The abdominal wall is made up of a complex mesh of muscles known as the core muscles. Strong core muscles can help relieve muscle tension, improve digestion, increase athletic performance, and correct your posture.
Primary Muscle Focus:
- The Rectus Abdominis, commonly called the abs.
- The External Obliques, on both sides of the rectus abdominis.
- The Internal Obliques, under the external obliques.
- Tranversus Abdominis, under the obliques.
- 4 weeks challenge.
- You will do 3-6 workout routines a week.
- The workouts will take you 10 minutes to do.
- You don’t need any gym equipment.
- You can train at home.
- You will follow short exercise videos (like the videos you see on my Instagram.)
- You can read exercise descriptions.
- This guide can be reused.
- I recommend pairing this guide with one of my 12 Week Training Guides.