Upper Body Fitness Plan
Think of your shoulders, arms, chest, and back as your upper body suit of armor. Dumbbell training will help you build stronger muscles and bones helping to improve your posture, heart health, and reduce risk of injury. This guide will help tone, tighten, and strengthen your upper body.
This is a 12 weeks plan sectioned into 3 phases. Each phase will take you 4 weeks to complete. You will complete 2 workouts each week. This guide is suitable for those who have been training for at least 12 weeks. Each workout will take you 35 minutes to complete.
- Build lean muscle.
- Burn fat.
- Develop power and strength at home.
- Tone and shape your body.
- Increase your muscular endurance and aerobic fitness.
- Improve your posture, balance, and stability.
- Improve your flexibility
- Improve your metabolism.
- Create a mind-muscle connection.
- Maintain a healthy training routine.
- Target upper body.
- Video gifs showcasing correct exercise form.
- Step by step “how to” instructions.
- Exercise tips and benefits explained.
- Simple and easy to follow.
- At home convenience.
Equipment: You will need a bench or chair for 1-2 exercises and dumbbell weights between 5 lbs and 15 lbs.
Post Purchase: Please check your email for the link to your fitness plan. Your link will not expire.