Upper Body Training Guide
Ready to start weight training? This is the place...I designed my *Upper Body Training Guide (alongside my Lower Body Training Guide) to help introduce my body into weight training. This training guide will help you...
- Build muscle.
- Develop power and strength at home.
- Tone and shape your body using dumbbell weights.
- Increase your muscular endurance and aerobic fitness.
- Improve your posture, balance, and stability.
- Create a mind-muscle connection.
- Maintain a healthy training routine.
This training guide will take you 12 weeks to complete and is sectioned into 3 unique training phases. Each phase will take you 4 weeks to complete...*Within the training guide you will have access to video gifs demonstrating how to do each exercise correctly, and step by step descriptions explaining proper exercise form and technique.
- You will need dumbbells (5lbs-10lbs-15lbs range), and a bench or chair.
- You will do 2 workouts a week.
- Workouts will take you 35-40 minutes to complete.
- Target fat stored on your arms, shoulders, chest, back, and core.
- Pairs with my *Lower Body Training Guide or *Hips and Hamstrings Training Guide.
- You will receive a link via email.
- The link will be your training guide.
- Save the link to your email, notes app, or a safe place to access.
- The link will not expire.